About Me

Thursday, June 14, 2012

EXCLUSIVE: McConnell: 'Radical, Dangerous' Obama Admin Seeks to 'Shut Up' Opponents

EXCLUSIVE: McConnell: 'Radical, Dangerous' Obama Admin Seeks to 'Shut Up' Opponents: "Sen. McConnell drew special attention to allegations that certain left-wing activists have been SWATting their political enemies. “I know you’ve been right on top of that story,” he said of Breitbart News. “I think those reports are incredibly disturbing and need to be fully investigated, and I hope we can get somebody in the majority position of the House to take a look at it. There’s somebody I’ve heard about named Brett Kimberlin, who is a left-wing terrorist that I know many people feel may be behind the SWATting. That’s strictly illegal, and should be investigated.”"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment