About Me

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sorry, I just had to post this.

It seems appropriate more now than ever, as this clown is demonstrating he is without a single clue. The budget? Only a fool could propose something so out of touch. Egypt? You're kidding, right?

 I warned of this in '07 and '08. This man's complete lack of any of the skills required of a President of the United States is simultaneously astonishing and pathetic. On one hand, I wish he would just go away: resign or something. On the other hand, can you imagine a President Biden?

It's apparent to me that Obama lacks any critical thinking skills, or if he does actually analyze problems in a rigorous, disciplined sort of way, he gets steered completely wrong by his coterie of clownish advisors (I mean, Austan Goolsbee?  For real?).  Which ever is the case, the outcome is going to be a big, big problem.  Dark days are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment